Highly refined insulation oil for Transformers and electrical switches, with high chemical stability and excellent ageing resistance.
Properties and Performance:
- The dielectric properties of eni ITE 600 meet the specified limits of the IEC standards, published by the International Electrotechnical Commission, to guarantee an excellent insulation strength.
- Due to the very low Pourpoint an application at lowest ambient temperatures is possible, e. g. in machines that are not continuously running.
- The good heat conductivity allows the application as insulation and cooling oil in transformers, which are naturally cooled or with a circulation system.
- Longest service intervals are possible due to the high ageing resistance.
- eni ITE 600 does not contain bitumen or resinous materials and it has an extremely low sulphur content. Therefore it protects from deposit formation and corrosion. It exceeds the following test, which are far above the normal standards.
ASTM D 1275 B CIGRE TF A2.32.01 (CCD Test)
eni ITE 600 is applied as dielectric fluid in transformers, switchboards, condensers, rheostats and in other electrical equipment. Independent of the surrounding temperatures eni ITE 600 can be used for normal and low ambient temperatures.
General comment for the application of insulating oils:
The dielectric strength of insulation oils does not depend on the insulation quality of the oil, but on its humidity content. Therefore no guarantee can be given that the breakdown voltage will remain.
- I.E.C. 60296 ed. 4(2012) Transformer Oil U -30°C
- I.E.C. 1982 Class I and Class II
- CEI EN 60296 Classification 10-1 Transformer Oil U -30°C (2004)
- CEI 10-1 Transformer Oil Class 1 and Class II (1997)